Emergency Department scribe programs designed by Elite are playing a critical role in delivering high quality patient care across the country.
Emergency departments are unique and highly demanding medical environments. No two moments are the same, and the urgency of many situations can result in charts being down-coded due to improper completion. Emergency Department scribes help clinicians overcome challenges like these that are so common in fast-paced and busy emergency rooms.
Emergency Department medical scribe services can bring the following benefits to the departments they are serving:
- Increased charge capture (more RVUs per patient)
- Increased provider-patient capacity (decreased staffing, more RVUs per hour)
- Drastically reduced patient wait times
- Streamlined patient evaluation and management (adding more fast track-style patients at end of shift, “rate limiting laboratory” notifications)
- Reduced provider workload (enables medical professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care)
- Increased provider-patient face time (higher job satisfaction and patient satisfaction scores)
- Decreased LWBS/LWOT rates
I’d Like to Learn More
Meenesh Bhimani, MD, Medical Director
Superior Quality Scribe Programs:
Emergency Medicine Case Study
Available for Download Today!
Learn more about the enormous impact our customized programs have on many of the nation’s busiest EDs.
- Increased throughput
- More accurate documentation
- Reduced wait times
- And much, much more!
Fill out the form to the right to receive your free copy of “Emergency Medicine Case Study”