The Elite Difference Begins with Recruitment
We believe recruitment is the first important stage in the development of every scribe program. Our goal is to ensure that every scribe candidate we select meets the unique and specific needs of the clinician(s) and the location at which they will be working.
We utilize a unique applicant tracking system to sort through thousands of applications, ensuring that each medical scribe we hire and train is of the highest possible quality. Our dedicated team of Medical Scribe Recruiters, many of whom have extensive recruitment and health-care related experience, identifies the best candidates that meet Elite’s industry-leading recruitment standards.
Typical scribe candidates include University Juniors and Seniors or recent college graduates that are interested in pursuing careers as a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant. All candidates must complete a number of rigorous interviews and assessments. Elite maintains ongoing relationships with many of the nation’s most distinguished schools to ensure we attract the best possible scribe candidates.
The Elite recruitment program stands out in many ways including:
- Scalability - capacity to process high volumes of candidates
- One of the largest scribe recruitment teams in the industry
- Automation - Applicant Tracking System, Staffing Tool, telepresence, etc.
- Social Media Expertise - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google +, etc.
- Compliance - use secure technologies
- Professional healthcare recruiters vs. Scribes performing recruitment
- In-Depth interviews and virtual interviews to speed the recruiting process