Elite Medical Scribes was the first scribe program management company in the United States to introduce robust quality assurance measures. Our programs continue to produce better results, higher degrees of productivity and greater efficiency – driving exceptional levels of satisfaction for providers and patients.
Elite continuously collects data related to scribe performance, proficiency in documentation, and general professionalism. This data is automatically and effortlessly analyzed by our proprietary software, which helps to ensure that each scribe is delivering the highest possible level of service to our partner organizations, while meeting Elite’s rigid quality standards.
Considerable resources are invested to ensure we exceed all expectations in service delivery. Ensuring confidence in the solutions we design, to meet the unique needs of every location, is our priority. Goals established in conjunction with our client partners are actively managed and measured by our dedicated QA team through every facet of execution.
- Dedicated QA Team
- Metrics-Driven Program Management
- Optimized Billing & Coding
- Robust and Scalable QA Infrastructure
- Real-time reviews of charts
- Scheduling manager to minimize and eliminate missed shifts
- Quarterly QA Reviews with each scribe
- Bi-annual provider reviews of scribes and scribe program
- Bi-annual HIPAA and compliance reviews
- Annual HIPAA training
I’d Like to Learn More
David McCollum, MD
Ridgeview Medical Center